Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reading Bingo

Last Summer, I made summer reading bingo boards for my kids.  I have all these books lying around, and no one was reading them!  So to remedy the problem, I created this...
A Summer Reading Challenge!  The kids formed certain bingos and received predetermined prizes...Yes, I was bribing my children to read; but hey, it worked!  Well, it sort of worked.  Both kiddos completed two bingos on their boards (there are a total of four bingos per board), and then they stopped.  That is until my son pulled it back out around the holidays and asked if he could finish it.  I agreed, like I would tell him no, and he finished his challenge.  I was happy, he was happy, and it has lead to him wanting another challenge.  Smiles. All. Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment